Delegation Registration

To appear as a delegation at a council meeting, a Delegation Registration Form must first be completed and submitted to the Municipal Office no less than five (5) days before the intended meeting.  By completing this form, you are informing Council and Administration what you wish to speak about and this will help to better prepare all parties and aid in discussion.

Link to: Delegation Registration Form

TIPP (Tax Installment Payment Plan)

Property taxes can be paid on a monthly or  lump sum basis by pre-authorized debit.  Monthly receipts will be mailed to the payor showing progress made by each payment.  Utility bills can also be paid on a quarterly basis by pre-authorized debit.  Utility statements will still be mailed to the accountholder as to inform of the amount due.

Should a payment be rejected by the bank for non-sufficient funds (NSF), the amount will be reversed in the tax roll and a $30.00 fee will be charged.

To enroll in the TIPPs program to make monthly payments for taxes or quarterly payments for utility, an application form must be completed and be accompanied by a void cheque.

Link to: TIPPs Application Form

Utility Connection Application Form

New homeowners or renters in Tyndall, Garson and Henryville must attend the municipal office to apply for utility service.  This enables us to obtain the current and correct contact information for our utility customers.  There is a $50.00 service fee to change the account to the new name.

Link to: Utility Connection Application Form

FIPPA (Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection Act)

To make requests for information under the Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection Act, the application below must be completed and submitted to the RM of Brokenhead Administration Office.  A prompt reply will be provided.

Link to: FIPPA Application Form

Cat and Dog Licenses

As per the newly passed Animal Control By-Law No. 2203-19, all cats and dogs in the LUD of Tyndall-Garson are required to be licensed.  Licenses can be obtained from the LUD Committee or at the RM of Brokenhead Office.  For more information, contact 268-6709.

Link to: Dog License Application Form
Link to: Cat License Application Form

Driveway/Access Application

Before a driveway or access is installed on private property, a Driveway/Access Application form must be submitted to the Rural Municipality of Brokenhead office with a $50.00 fee payment.

Link to:  Driveway Application Form

Drainage Request

To request drainage work, please complete the application form and submit to the RM of Brokenhead office.  Please provide concise information as to the problem.  The issue will be assessed, and if need be, a survey and drainage license will be applied for.

Link to: Drainage Request Form

Farmland School Tax Rebate

Farmland School Tax Rebate forms are automatically mailed to anyone who applied the previous year.  Forms are available at the R.M. of Brokenhead office and on this website each year.  The deadline to apply for the 2017 rebate was March 31st, 2018.  If you have any questions regarding this rebate program, please contact:

Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
P.O. Box 50
Provincial Gov’t Building (20 First Street S.)
Beausejour, Manitoba
R0E 0C0

ph.  268-6001
fax 268-6060

Education Property Tax Credit Advance

All homeowners are eligible to receive a rebate on the property taxes for their primary residence in Manitoba.  You have to be living in that residence as of January 1st, 2018 to be eligible for $700.00 off your 2018 property taxes.  The deadline to apply is November 15th, 2018.  If you miss the deadline for 2018, you can apply to have the rebate credited to you on your personal income tax in the spring.

Seniors School Tax Rebate

Seniors aged 65 years or older are eligible to receive up to another $470.00 rebate on their school taxes if they have an income less than $63,500.00.  The 2018 rebate will be claimed when you file your 2018 income tax return in the spring of 2019.  This means that a separate application for the Rebate is not necessary.  It also  means that in future years, you will be able to make retroactive claims for up to three years, but no further back than the 2016 Rebate.


The files above have been saved as pdf’s. If you have any difficulties viewing the content of the site  (such as images or documents such as pdfs), please check to see that you have the latest software or updates from Adobe for Adobe Reader (for viewing pdfs), and Adobe Flash Player (for viewing images). Please find a link to their site to assist your efforts.

Link to Adobe downloads: