Meet the 2019 – 2020 Beausejour & District Chamber of Commerce Board
- President: Jeff Rogers
- Vice President: Anna Damert
- Treasurer: Executive Director – Liz Pasieczka
- Director: William Duff – Independent
- Director: Lea Bangert – Independent
- Director: Susan Greschuk – Sun Country/Century 21
- Director: Angie Chamberlin – Edward Schreyer School
- Director: Andy Taylor – Agassiz Adult Education Centre
- Director: Kim Friesen – Pennyweight Market
- Executive Director – Liz Pasieczka
Length of Terms on the Beausejour & District Chamber of Commerce Board: Positions on the Executive can be held up to two years or until the position has been filled. The Treasurer may remain three years, while Directors may hold positions indefinitely. Board members are volunteers that have been voted in by the members at the Annual General meeting in February each year. They usually meet usually once for Board meetings in between the general meetings. Any business arising that is not covered under the Constitution and By – Laws is under Roberts Rules of Order current edition.
General Meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month September to June and our Annual General Meeting is held in February. Our Chamber has a Provincial Membership with the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce since 1987 and have a proxy at the MCC AGM to vote on our members behalf.
In 2014 our delegate, Past President Lea Bangert presented a Resolution on Healthcare affecting Manitoban’s provincially. The Resolution was approved and steps taken by the MCC to take the concerns forward to the Manitoba government.