Brokenhead River Planning District Development Plan By-law No. 138-09, as altered has been replaced with a new development plan under By-Law No. 166-17. By-Law No. 166-17, was adopted January 24th, 2018 and is in effect as of this date.
The Development Plan provides a framework and guide in formulating development and land use policies and objectives of the District.
- Link to: By-Law No. 166-17 New Development Plan – Brokenhead River Planning District
- Map 1A – North
- Map 1B – South
- Map 2 – Beausejour
- Map 3 – Tyndall-Garson
- DEVELOPMENT PLAN AMENDMENTS ADOPTED:
- By-Law 145-12 — Part NE 4-12-7 EPM to Rural Residential designation
- By-Law 146-12, as altered – E 1/2 of SE 1/4 28-14-7 EPM to Parks and Recreational designation
- BY-LAW NO. 147-12, as altered – DID NOT PROCEED — Part Section 10-12-7 EPM – to Rural Residential Area
- By-Law 151-13 – Part SW 8-13-8 EPM – to Rural Residential Area
- By-Law 154-14 – Third Street South Concept Secondary Plan
– Schedule A By-Law 154-14
– Map 1 – Land Use Designations By-Law 154-14
– Map 2 – Context By-Law 154-14
- By-Law 158-15 – Part S 1/2 of SE 1/4, 15-12-7 EPM to Rural Residential Area
- By-Law 159-15, as altered – Part SW 1/4, 9-15-7 EPM to Rural Residential Area
Amendments to a Development Plan by-law may be initiated by the board, the council or by the owner of the affected property. Amendment applications in both the Town of Beausejour and Rural Municipality of Brokenhead are submitted to the Brokenhead River Planning District. Completed application form must be accompanied by any supporting information and/or materials pertinent to the application. A $ 1,100.00 application fee is also required at time of application with payment being made to the Brokenhead River Planning District by cash or cheque only. Disbursements (ie: advertising costs) will be invoiced to applicant.
DEVELOPMENT PLAN AMENDMENTS CURRENTLY PROPOSED
BROKENHEAD RIVER PLANNING DISTRICT PUBLIC HEARINGS:
The files above have been saved as pdf’s. If you have any difficulties viewing the content of the site (such as images or documents such as pdfs), please check to see that you have the latest software or updates from Adobe for Adobe Reader (for viewing pdfs), and Adobe Flash Player (for viewing images). Please find a link to their site to assist your efforts.
Link to Adobe downloads: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/